Finding the perfect dress for prom is an extensive process. You want it to fit right, look right and match your date. There are thousands of different styles, colors and fits- how do you choose!? I’ve narrowed down some of the best looks from this years collection of dresses via Findnsave.com to help you narrow down your options.
Time is short, so let’s begin:
The high slit screams sexy. If you want to show off your legs, then this is definitely the style for you.
1. Blondie Nites gown has the deep V beaded bodice, drawing attention to the top. The bottom is just as beautiful with the high slit, leaving the black half of the dress to flow seamlessly around you.
2. Mac Duggal’s Metallic Sequin gown will make you shine and sparkle. This high slit gown is also a halter, and will hug all over your curves.
3. This AQUA gown is both high slit and high neck. The yoke is beautifully embellished with a unique cut.
Spring is here! You might as embrace it rock the floral look. Floral dresses tend to be easier to accessorize with, so you can add a variety of different colored jewelry to enhance your dress.
1. Not all floral print and patterns need to be colorful. This Betsy & Adam Strapless Floral Soutache Gown, found at Macy’s, is sweet and subtle.
2. On the other end of the floral spectrum we have the Decode 1.8 Gown – Rhinestone High Neck Crisscross Back Floral Print at Bloomingdale’s. Bright, vibrant and free- flowing, you’ll love taking spring prom pics in this gown.
3. The Circle-skirt Bandeau Dress at H&M is a more unique and bold floral look. The circle skirt with pleats will full encompass your body as you dance the night away.
The mermaid style is always elegant. Whether you are looking for a classic look or a modern one, mermaid dresses are perfect for any formal outing such as prom.
1. Adrianna Papell’s Sleeveless Beaded Mermaid Gown, found at Macy’s, is as classic as it gets. A fully beaded bodice, with a mermaid bottom screams 1920’s Hollywood.
2. Mac Duggal’s Embellished Mermaid Gown, at Dillard’s, is a true mermaid fit. Snug at the embellished bodice and flared at the bottom, this gown will hug your curves in the right places.
3. JS Collections Strapless Belted Mermaid Gown, found at Bloomingdale’s, comes in a gorgeous shade of midnight blue. If your prom is at a winery or big event hall, this dress is perfect formal look.
1. The Strapless Jacquard Party Dress is made of tulle, and has the fun fit-and flare-silhouette. It’s great for many occasions, prom only being one of them!
2. B Darlin Juniors Dress, Strapless Ombre A-Line both flirty and edgy, there’s no denying that this ombre party dress makes a style statement for your special night.
3. Blondie Nites Juniors’ Strapless Colorblock Dress is hot! The mint skirt contrasted with the black top is a winning color block combination. Plus, you can’t go wrong with a sweetheart neckline.
Gowns are the most traditional way to dress for prom- but not with these styles!
1. Glamour by Terani Couture Beaded Bodice Two-Piece Ball Gown is a fresh new look. Adding some cultural style to the typical prom gown, you will definitely stand out with this voluminous two piece gown.
2. Pisarro Nights V-Neck Beaded Sequin Gown is beautifully beaded from head to toe. This V-neck gown is unique in style as well as silhouette.
3. Morgan & Co. Embellished Cutout Sweetheart Bodice Strapless Gown comes in a soft pastel pink, making it a great spring prom dress. There are crystals and sequins on the bodice, adding some attention to the bodice along with skin- flourished cutouts.