We are pleased to announce the launch of Find&Save for the iPhone, just in time for Black Friday and the holiday shopping season. The new iPhone app brings deals to shoppers on the go. It lets them find sales near their current location, browse through holiday circulars, access and update their shopping list and more.
Find&Save for iPhone rounds out our Find&Save offering and adds an essential lift to our mobile strategy as it joins the product family of FindnSave.com across all web and mobile browsers, as well as in the number one-ranked Find&Save for iPad app.
Find&Save features millions of items from more than 18,000 leading brands including, Nike, Revlon, Gap, Apple, Sony, Ray Ban, Coach and Disney. From Macy’s to Target to Walgreens to Whole Foods and beyond, Find&Save includes over 375 retailers at more than 150,000 locations.
The new Find&Save for iPhone app includes the following features:
- All sales nearby. Shoppers will receive a list of all nearby stores with their latest sales based on up-to-date retail circulars and their current location. The app provides a map view of stores in the area and details like phone number, address and directions.
- Browse weekly ads. Whether they are browsing through the latest holiday circular while in the store, or checking out weekly ads of stores nearby, shoppers can browse sales across all retailers in one app.
- One shopping list across all devices. Instead of carrying around a bundle of circulars, or having to multiple lists scattered around a purse, Find&Save for iPhone brings the shopping list to the back pocket. Shoppers can access, create and/or edit the same shopping list on FindnSave.com, Find&Save for iPad, and Find&Save for iPhone.
- New sale alerts. Shoppers can follow their favorite stores and opt-in to get notified whenever there’s a sale.
- Share deals with friends. Whether shopping alone or with friends, the app comes in handy for shoppers who want to quickly share finds via text or email.