Do you have a passion for designing and coding elegant and intuitive interfaces?
Do you get excited about Responsive Design?
Do you want your work to touch millions of people?
Then we’re looking for you!
ShopCo Holdings, owners of Findnsave.com and backed by the 12 largest media companies in the U.S. is looking for a UI/UX Design Champion to join our team in our Chico, CA or Silicon Valley offices.
Having launched Findnsave.com last year, we now need to take the platform to the next level and give the site a best of class UI / UX.
As the UI/UX Design Champion you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a key member of our technology team, you will help shape, in conjunction with our product team, innovative product ideas and user-centered designs.
We’re a small company, full of passion with a strong entrepreneurial culture and as such you will have a wide-range of responsibilities touching on all aspects of user experience design: UI, IX, VD.
We are growing and evolving every day. We strive for our fun environment to fuel people’s creativity, inspire curiosity and drive a passion to build Findnsave.com into the audience leader for the digital shopping experience.
- Participate in design and product discussions, taking ideas from concepts through production to launch
- Actively think of creative solutions to complex user experience problems and propose improvements to existing features
- Find ways to delight users with your design
- Translate user needs into elegant, intuitive interfaces
- Help convert your design to multiple platforms
- Run user-testing and apply research methodologies and apply best practices
- Balance creativity with consistency, while factoring in development efficiency and site performance when designing
- Attention to details and an eye for typography, composition, and use of color.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes prototyping, accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Able to move seamlessly between product specs, wireframes and design tools
- Experience in writing HTML/CSS code.
- Must be passionate about user experience and interface design
- BS or BFA in any field
- Fluid ability to design in web graphics authoring software (Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator or similar software)
- Extensive experience developing consumer and/or commercial web application interfaces
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Strong online portfolio featuring examples design work Bonus
- Experience with social/mobile application design Bonus